MEDINA, Wash. - Residents interested in running for office in King County are encouraged to attend a free workshop to learn how to properly file.
The workshop will go over the following:
- What is takes to file in King County
- How to submit voter pamphlet information
- Voter lists and data management
- Campaign sign regulations
- Public disclosure information
King County Elections is hosting two, 2-hour workshops next month.
Information for each workshop is as follows:
- Thursday, April 25 from 2 pm to 4 pm & Saturday, April 27 from 10 am to Noon
- Where: King County Elections office, 919 SW Grady Way, Renton
If you plan to attend a workshop you need to RSVP. If enrollment is low, the workshops will be cancelled.