If There’s One Design Question That Gets Asked More Than Any Other, It’s This:
"What is the newest color?”
Ah! What a fun question! I think you’ll be surprised at the answer…
We are all ready to firmly shut the door on 2010, and Pantone’s Color of the Year lets us do that in a grand, optimistic way. The color we are all excited about right now is called Honeysuckle.
Here’s What Pantone Has to Say About This Intriguing New Hue:
“A Color for All Seasons- Courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It’s a color for every day – with nothing “everyday” about it.”
Easy Ways to Use This Confident Color in Your Own Home:
• Add excitement to the powder room by using C2 Paint’s “Lip Service” as your knock ‘em dead accent. Buh-bye boring beige!!!
• Liven up your tastefully neutral sofa by tossing on some cheerful accent pillows in a bold, graphic print
• Don’t forget fresh flowers - instant cheer!
• How about introducing this color into the dining room with napkins and a table runner?
• Paint the wall behind the bed in the Master Bedroom this color, and then layer a platinum, metallic glaze on top for instant romance.
Thank you, Robin, for these wonderful ideas!
Cheers, Tami Michaels