Story Updated Thu May 23 16:38:19 PDT 2013
87-year-old woman loses to Trump in civil case
Jurors sided with the real estate mogul-turned-TV showman in a weeklong civil trial focused on Jacqueline Goldberg's claim that Trump cheated her in a condo bait-and-switch scheme in a Chicago skyscraper he built.
- US new home sales up 2.3 percent in April
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View
- Applications for US unemployment aid fall to 340K
- Review: Google music plan solid, serendipitous
- House backs variable rate student loans
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal
- Oil falls on concerns for China demand, Fed policy
- Free hotel suites? On top of big salaries, companies pile on CEO perks
- Apple case seen as possible spur to tax reform
- U.S. home sales tick up to highest in 3½ years
- Median CEO pay rises to $9.7 million in 2012
- More top stories...