TACOMA, Wash. -- The Pierce County Sheriff's Office is looking for a trio of men suspected of robbing at least five banks since the middle of July.
According to Crime Stoppers of Tacoma/Pierce County, the suspects are believed to be responsible for the following bank robberies:
- 5 p.m. July 14 at America’s Credit Union in Spanaway
- 3:40 p.m. July 18 at Heritage Bank in South Hill
- 5:25 p.m. July 18 at Umpqua Bank in Federal Way
- 4:55 p.m. July 21 at TAPCO Credit Union in Tacoma
- 4:30 p.m. July 22 at Umpqua Bank in Spanaway
The suspects, who stated they were armed during the robberies, work as a team, robbing multiple tellers at once or acting as lookouts, according to Crime Stoppers.