Story Updated Thu May 23 10:53:37 PDT 2013
Emails show AEG lawyer called Jackson a 'freak'
A lawyer for the parent company of AEG Live LLC called Michael Jackson a freak on the day the singer signed a multimillion contract for a series of ill-fated comeback concerts, emails displayed for a jury on Wednesday showed.
- Review: 'We Steal Secrets' juicy look at WikiLeaks
- Jennifer Lopez to open cellphone stores
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Douglas, Damon dramatize a steamy showbiz affair
- Kellie Pickler is the new 'Dancing' champ
- Photos: Star sightings
- Photos: More from the Cannes red carpet
- Justin Bieber's monkey to become German property
- Harry Potter book with author notes sold for $228K
- Photos: Hangover Part III premiere
- Seattle-born jazz singer Sara Gazarek comes home to give back
- More top stories...