'It was growing fast': Residents escape Ballard apartment fire

«Previous
5 of 12 Photos
Next »
Read the story
Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
«
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
  • Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
»
Residents escape Ballard apartment fire
Dozens of residents escaped a two-alarm fire that gutted an apartment in Ballard on Sunday. The damage is estimated to be a loss of $60K, and was caused by an overheated electric cord.