Story Updated Fri May 17 18:47:28 PDT 2013
Milwaukee backs off bra ban for historic bar
A historic Milwaukee bowling alley and bar almost went without the appropriate support after a city inspector decided dozens of bras hanging from its ceiling were a fire hazard.
- 'Golden Girl' Bea Arthur topless painting fetches $1.9M
- Texas senior, 18, bags 800-pound record alligator
- Now Venezuela is running out of toilet paper
- Protesters picket Barbie-themed house in Berlin
- McDonald's employee spots her stolen car in drive-thru
- Deer smashes Pennsylvania bus windshield, takes short ride
- Chef planning to feast on invading cicadas
- City sues parking meter 'Robin Hoods'
- Drunk college student left at hospital with Post-it note
- Intruder charged in overnight feast at supermarket
- Cop trying to help cat in tree needs fire department rescue
- More top stories...