Fashion & Beauty
Spring has officially sprung, and that means sun. Of course, in Seattle sun never equals warmth, but I’m not going to complain. I’m just going to bedazzle my winter clothes with sun catchers and shimmer my way down the street.
- Plastic gems
- Fabric glue
- Paper or cardboard
- Lay your beanie out flat. Make sure there are no lumps or wrinkles in the area you want to jazz up.
- Insert paper or cardboard in the hat. This will keep the glue from seeping through and gluing your hat closed.
- Position your gems where you want them.
- Using your fabric glue, attach the gems to your hat.
- Get out there and catch those chilly rays!