Rents are going up... a lot!
The Puget Sound region is experiencing an apartment shortage. When supply is low but demand is high, landlords know they can command top market rates. What this means for renters is sharply increasing rents. Wall Street and pension fund experts are predicting, for apartments in desirable locations in coastal cities, rent growth could exceed 25% over the next three years.
If you are still on the fence about home ownership, here are a few other things that may help you decide:
• You’ve always wanted a lime green wall
• You don’t have a yard for your best friend
• Your rental features avocado-colored shag carpeting from 1972
• You only have two working stove burners, which pairs nicely with the one working outlet
• The creepy guy next door
• The joys of street parking
We could go on, but why? The pride of owning your own home is life changing. And now is a great time to make the change.