At approximately 145am, it was noticed that there were some flames coming from what we assumed to be close to First St. in Sultan. My family and I piled into our van, and as we drove closer to First St., we noticed that it was in fact,our local Boys and girls club along with the Pre-School that was immediately to the right of it, that were completely engulfed in flames. As we arrived, there was yet any firefighters on scene, they arrived a minute or two later. There were Snohomish County Sheriffs on Scene. It is extremely unfortunate to witness this not only at Christmas time, but anytime of year, at this place, which is a familiar gathering place for so many of our area youth.
Sharlene & Patrick Johns, Reggie White,Sultan,Washington Residents